There is a lot consider to truly enjoy your salon experience. To maximise your benefits during your visit there are a few do's and don'ts that need to be observed.
- If you want a quality treatment, it's necessary to book and arrive about 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. This allows for any administration to be completed.
- Generally, if a treatment starts late, it will be shortened, so as not to disrupt another booking after yours.
- The price of the treatment, however, stays the same.
- Mobile phones should be switched off before entering the treatment rooms.
- We require mobile phones to be switched off as it interferes with the continuity of the treatment and disturbs other clients.
- As a basic common courtesy to the clinician body odour and poor hygiene should is definitely a no.
- Shaving a treated area prior to a treatment will assist with minimising the downtime.
- Clothing should ideally be loose fitting.
- Jewellery should be left at home as we do not take responsibility for the loss or damage of personal effects.
- In general, brining children to the clinic is not good etiquette
- The management and staff do not have the resources, expertise, and the facilities to provide the necessary service that is required.
- Safety of the children being the main concern of the management.
- Good salon etiquette requires that if a cancellation is made 24 hours notice is the general rule.
- If a cancellation is made more than twice on the same day a 50% deposit towards the treatment is required.
- If a no show occurs twice a 100% payment is required before a booking will be made.
Thank you for your support in helping with the efficient and effective running of your clinic.